Tuesday, September 28, 2004

In Barcelona, finally..

28.9.04

Hóla! This is funny and exiting at the same time. I hope my english gets better just by writing it.

So, this is my journal about my staying in Barcelona and I am going to report here (almost) everything I will expirience. Fine.

So far the best thing that happend to me was our apartment, it felt like we never could have one. Last week was all about going aroud the city with a map and dozens of addresses to visit. We saw so meny dirty apartments, weird renters, people who didn`t want to rent their apartment to us and old people in the hallways. We had lunch on the street and we slept in dutch girls place ( thank YOU for that ). All this and my travelling around before coming here made me really really tired and a little bit kranky as well. So now I`m so happy that we have got a place to stay and I can cook in the kitchen. : )


2 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

It sounds like your flat-hunting was quite a task Eeva! Well, at least now you are all sorted out and you can concentrate on enjoying your stay in Barcelona!

Graham

September 29, 2004 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

Hope that all your flat problems are now over and you can enjoy the city

October 1, 2004 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home